23/03/2017

Reflection #2

So I started this last week, but got caught up in a whole bunch of other things - busy times. Anyway, I've not used Google Docs/Sheets etc. much, especially within a blog, but thanks to my previous blogging experience combined with the recent tutorial on embedding, I was able to embed and resize the table without too much difficulty. Whilst I'd say it's easier to save it as an image then upload it into the blog, this makes it hard if the item in question (such as this table) will be regularly updated - I don't want to have to change the image each time. So "yay" for embedding things. See below for what I managed to do. I might come back later to finish it off, but the assignment is calling me.

2.1

I have some teaching experience as a taekwondo instructor, and also through tutoring at uni. I certainly wasn't familiar with the term pedagogy back then (I still instruct, but no longer tutor), but now I've been introduced to it I can see that I do have a pedagogy, or art of teaching, of my own. Some of the following focus questions though I'm less certain about, but I've provided answers as best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment